Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beauty Saloon


Hair, manicure, pedicure, body scrubbing, facial..these are no alien terms for Malaysian women who have become a compulsive beauty freak. Well, that includes me of course. But I'm not like some of them who have the luxury of time (and money, of course) to beautify themselves from head-to-toe everyday.

I'm a hair person. I'm quite particular with my hair. I get my hair done every once a week at least. Price is reasonable. Wash and blow plus head and neck massage which only cost you between RM25 to RM30.

So funny that this is me that I've become. I remembered very well, many years back, I'd only do my hair on special occasions; other than that I didn't see the point to make myself look nicer. 'For what??' I would question. But now it has become a weekly activity of my life.

No comments: